Levy & Funding Advice

Our levy and funding advice service includes: 

  1. Consulation - Establish business goals and levy maximisation. 
  2. Workforce development planning - Developing a workforce plan utilising apprenticeship levy to achieve your business goals.
  3. Project Management - Managing levy returns and key training provision.
  4. Training Provision - Delivery of Construction apprenticeship standards and frameworks from level 2 - 6.

Apprenticeship Levy

What is the Apprenticeship Levy?

The levy was introduced in May 2017 and applies to employers in England, who have an annual pay bill above £3million. Those with a pay bill below £3million are still eligible for apprenticeship funding but will be required to contribute 10% of the cost, with the government paying the remaining 90%.

More information on this  can be found on our main holding company site Sigma Group.


CITB Levy & Grants

What is a CITB levy and grant?

The CITB grants scheme provides grants for employers in the construction industry to train their workers.   The scheme helps to maintain health and safety standards on construction sites and to ensure the right skills are available for the industry to grow.  

We also hold events at the centre for employers to provide information, advice and guidance on the CITB levy. Contact us to find out when the next event is happening.